lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject about Filttering
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:22:44 GMT
Hi luceners,

I have a problem that I don't know what to do.

I want to use ISOLatin1AccentFilter that I found In lucene trunks

The code in my analyzer is:

  public final TokenStream tokenStream(String fieldName, Reader reader) {

    if (fieldName == null) throw new IllegalArgumentException("fieldName
must not be null");
    if (reader == null) throw new IllegalArgumentException("reader must
not be null");
    TokenStream result = new StandardTokenizer(reader);

    result = new ISOLatin1AccentFilter(result);
    //result = new ParaulesFilter(new LowerCaseFilter(result));
    result = new StandardFilter(result);
    result = new StopFilter(new LetterTokenizer(reader), stoptable);

    return result;
  }

Why reason It doesn't works? I try to put some sysouts in de code Code
of ISOLatin1AccentFilter, and the only log that appears is in the
constructor method, but
never do next() method of ISOLatin1AccentFilter.

I don't have idea to do. thks for any reply to rescue me :D.