lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Filter Field.Keyword possible?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:41:36 GMT
Haritha - please do not hijack threads (meaning you're replying to a
message with one subject, but starting a new one with the same
"subject" line).  Please create a brand new message to the list with
a new subject.

The SnowballAnalyzer is available in Lucene, which incorporates the
Snowball stemming algorithm.   There is also a PorterStemFilter using
the Porter stemmer (precursor to Snowball) built into Lucene 1.4.3.

	Erik