lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From jason <ginger...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: two problems of using the lucene.
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 06:37:15 GMT
Hi,

I try to read the source code of the lucene. But i only find in the
TermScorer.java where the tf/idf measure is really implemented. I guess that
whether the Queryparser class will convert each word into a termquery first.
Then, queries such as the the Booleanquery are built.

The source code of the Queryparser.java is hard to read.

regards
jiang xing