lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Klaus" <kl...@vommond.de>
Subject AW: two problems of using the lucene.
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2006 12:58:31 GMT
Hi,

you have to write your own similarity object and pass it to your analyzer.

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/Similarity.h
tml

Cheers,

Klaus
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: xing jiang [mailto:gingerons@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. Februar 2006 04:27
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: two problems of using the lucene.

Hi,

I got two problems of using the lucene and may need your help.

1. For each word, how the lucene calculate its weight. I only know for each
work in the document will be weighed by its tf/idf values.

2. Can I modify the lucene so that i use the term frequency instead of
tf/idf value to calculate the similarity between documents and queries.

--
Regards

Jiang Xing