lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Kimber <>
Subject Re: OT: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest source?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:21:33 GMT
Hi Colin
Did you get some help?

Are you using Windows?  If so, you can install TortoiseSVN which is a
shell extension:

If you are using Windows or Linux you can use SmartSVN

The url for Lucene on SVN is:

If you want to learn all about SubVersion (SVN), the best source of
information is the SubVersion book:

Hope this helps

On 04/01/06, Colin Young <> wrote:
> Normally I wouldn't post this here, but I haven't been able to find any
> info about how I would go about downloading the latest source from the
> SVN repository. I've got a bit of experience with CVS, but I can't even
> figure out where to start with SVN.
> If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it (we
> could do it offline to avoid polluting this list any further).
> Thanks
> Colin Young

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: