lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Kimber <mailing.patrick.kim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OT: how do I connect to the SVN repository to grab the latest source?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:21:33 GMT
Hi Colin
Did you get some help?

Are you using Windows?  If so, you can install TortoiseSVN which is a
shell extension:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/

If you are using Windows or Linux you can use SmartSVN
http://www.smartcvs.com/smartsvn/

The url for Lucene on SVN is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk

If you want to learn all about SubVersion (SVN), the best source of
information is the SubVersion book:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

Hope this helps
Patrick