lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dan Funk <...@danandtamara.com>
Subject Re: all stop words in exact phrase get 0 hits
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:35:57 GMT
The latest binary "stable" release is 1.4.3.  Though not officially
released, Lucene 1.9 is available from the source code repository, and,
IMHO, is more than ready for day to day use.  You will need to check the
code out with subversion or cvs via the apache code repository and build it
your self. It's well worth the time.

I've wathed the list and there is no exact date on when the developers will
make an official release. Erik recently ventured the word "soon".