lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From javier muguruza <jmugur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: all stop words in exact phrase get 0 hits
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:30:52 GMT
I have moved from my approach:
Query query = QueryParser.parse("big lucene expression", "afield",
LuceneHelper.getAnalyzer());

to building the query based on BooleanQuery, PhareQuery, TermQuery
etc...But before the analyzer was doing a bunch of work in my incoming
words, and I dont see an easy way to do the same sort of stuff to the
incoming  words used in PhareQuery, TermQuery etc.

Isnt there such a  way I miss to see? Any example somewhere (LIA etc)

thanks