lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From adasal <adam.salt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene + LSI
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:49:45 GMT
I'm sure your evaluation is correct from the inspection I have made of the
NITLE effort, e.g. the need for tweaking.
I will follow up your links when I have a chance, and thank you for them.
I didn't know that about Maciej Ceglowski. People do move on. I wish him
luck (in case he is reading this or a mate of his is -:))
Any thoughts on random indexing methods (also no commercial implementation I
think).
But there must be a similarity to pLSI?
Adam