lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raul Raja Martinez <doblee...@estudiowebs.com>
Subject Re: where to store the index
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:23:13 GMT
first thanks for your response Dan,

It I'll be around 5.000 database records with three indexed fields:
id, title(1 line) and description(around three lines). I was even
considering using the in memory feature for faster access but I'm new to
lucene and I'don't know if that I'll cause my problems in the future.

Any help appreciated

best regards.

Raul.