lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raul Raja Martinez <doblee...@estudiowebs.com>
Subject Integrating Lucene with hibernate3
Date Sat, 10 Dec 2005 06:58:49 GMT
I'm trying to integrate lucene with hibernate 3 in my tapestry CMS
following the interceptor method (the second one in
http://www.hibernate.org/138.html)

I run into two different problems:

1. Lucene's doesn't create the needed folder structure the first time
and it complains that it can't find segments.

/Applications/OpenLaszlo Server
3.1/Server/tomcat-5.0.24/webapps/com.estudiowebs.CMS/WEB-INF/luceneIndex/segments
(No such file or directory)

I have even chmod the folder to 777 to make sure that it wasn't a
permission problem.

2. My database uses native ids which means that in the interceptor
onSave() method the id is null and it throws an exception.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Raul.