lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More than 32 required/prohibited clauses in query
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:51:19 GMT
There is no officially released 1.9 version yet.  Many people are
using the current 1.9 branch for production, however, and it is stable
(moreso than 1.4.3 IMO).

You have to check the latest source out from subversion and build it.

mkdir lucene
svn checkout  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk lucene
cd lucene
ant