lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chandana <chandana3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene + LSI
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:19:08 GMT
Hi all,

This might be a little off topic to lucene. But i guess it is still in the
interest of IR.
I wanted a rough idea on  what applications/fields LDA has been used and
observations.
If any body did a simlar study (other than that given in the paper by Blei
et al . ), that will be of great help to me.

thanks
chandana