lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ravi" <ravi.jalada...@siti.com>
Subject :Creating the search on last modified list value:
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:53:46 GMT
Hi ,

 I want create a  following search query

 search and  Return results updated in the                            any
time

Last 7 days

Last 2 weeks

Last  1 Month so on.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/javascript/queryCo
nstructor/luceneQueryConstructor.html

This is just like what they have mentioned in sand box. Of Lucene as above
link . but I don't know how to construct this query and search in the
index.. Pls help me with the source code or link which can give me the
details to construct and search the data based on above condition.  And
moreover I want to return only top 1000  and want to display them just like
hot jobs or dice how they are showing in the search results.. Please help me
by giving  the suitable solution to this problem