lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reitzammer <>
Subject Re: Integrating Lucene with hibernate3
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:30:57 GMT
Hibernate 3.1 has (rudimentary) builtin support for Lucene, via
Annotations. See here

I haven't tested it extensively but it worked quite well in my basic
testing. Though  couldn't find much documentation. But the source is
very readable, and enough documentation for a start, if you know

On 12/10/05, Raul Raja Martinez <> wrote:
> Thanks Chris I appreciate your comments.
> I have succesfully fixed the first changing the parameter to true and
> the second error implementing three interfaces in one class and adding
> some lines to hibernate.cfg.xml, below is the code in case somebody is
> interested:
View raw message