lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reitzammer <benja...@nur-eine-i.de>
Subject Re: Integrating Lucene with hibernate3
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:30:57 GMT
Hi,
Hibernate 3.1 has (rudimentary) builtin support for Lucene, via
Annotations. See here
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/annotations/reference/en/html/lucene.html

I haven't tested it extensively but it worked quite well in my basic
testing. Though  couldn't find much documentation. But the source is
very readable, and enough documentation for a start, if you know
Lucene.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/hibernate/HibernateExt/metadata/src/java/org/hibernate/lucene/event/LuceneEventListener.java

Cheers

Benjamin

On 12/10/05, Raul Raja Martinez <dobleerre@estudiowebs.com> wrote:
> Thanks Chris I appreciate your comments.
> I have succesfully fixed the first changing the parameter to true and
> the second error implementing three interfaces in one class and adding
> some lines to hibernate.cfg.xml, below is the code in case somebody is
> interested:
[snip]