lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing and deleting simultaneously..
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 09:23:21 GMT
This is generally true, most of the time.
But my experience is, there can be some FileNotFoundException, if your
searcher is opened for a while, and indexing is doing some file
deleting/renaming when merging.

Of course, if your data volumn is not that large and updating is not
often, maybe you won't meet with it.

Chris
http://www.dbsight.net
Lucene search on Any Database