lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lu <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How does Lucene compare to Dieselpoint?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:42:13 GMT
Lucene is more like an engine, while Dieselpoint is more like a car.
AFAIK, Dieselpoint is doing database search, but not using Lucene.

You are welcome to try DBSight, which crawls database in a
customizable way and uses Lucene. You can set it up quickly and see if
Lucene fit your performance and functionality needs.

Chris Lu
http://www.dbsight.net
Lucene Search on Any Database