lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Lucene parsing for PDF
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:21:20 GMT
Shyam - I moderated your message through, so please subscribe to the
list to send to it in the future.

Please provide us with some details - a standalone RAMDirectory-using
JUnit TestCase is the most ideal way to share an issue like this and
have someone else take a look at it.  And frequently the act of
distilling an issue down to a test case points out the error being
made :)

	Erik