lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Colin Young" <Colin.Yo...@tembizi.com>
Subject Problems with sandbox - can't find org.apache.lucene.store.IndexInput
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:21:03 GMT
I'm attempting to compile Lucene with some sandbox code -- specifically
the Berkely DB index storage -- and I'm running into and issue where the
code is attempting to import IndexInput (apparently located in
org.apache.lucene.store.IndexInput) but I can't find it in the source
anywhere. I'm not sure if the sandbox code is maybe using a more recent
version of the Lucene code, or if I'm missing something obvious. My
personaly guess is that it's the latter.

I'm using Lucene 1.4.3 source and the db directory from the source
repository at the apache site.

Thanks for any tips.

Colin

Notice: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email