lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Index Question
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:07:54 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I thought of doing it. I downloaded the latest
source and tried to build it using ant. I am new to using 'ant'. It gives
me an error and I think the problem is with 'rmic'. I never came across
this before either. It says -

/projects/keyconcept/praveen/lucene-1.4.3/build.xml:145: Rmic failed; see
the compiler error output for details.

I am also attaching the output from ant. Is it a problem with the
installation of rmic or java or ant or am I doing something wrong?

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this, but any help will be
greatly appreciated.