lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From revati joshi <revati_josh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Highlighter
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:44:38 GMT
Hello lucene members,
                                       i hve tried indexing n searching n it works properly.Now
i want to use Highlighter class in my search class for highlighting terms.But when i call
this class or import this class then this class is not interpreted by java.As lucene1.4.3
has got all .class files in it,there no .class file of Highlighter class.whether i hve to
compile this class specifically n use it in my search class or wht is the procedure for implementing
Highlighter class.Plz suggest  some solution for this.