lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From tariq md <as...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: indexing
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 10:43:00 GMT
hi revathi,
   we used quartz scheduler to schedul the in dexing,u try this url
  www.opensymphony.com/quartz/

  it may b useful

  Wit regards
  Tariq

revati joshi <revati_joshi83@yahoo.com> wrote:
  we are lucene users .
we have performed indexing .we are stuck up with a problem
how do we perform constant indexing (or updating the index) without manually running the indexing.class
file.
and which is the better option either updating it at startup or while running the jar file.