lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Chandler <a...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>
Subject Re: Confused about boolean query and how an IndexReader is associated with Hits
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 22:03:29 GMT
On Wednesday 07 Dec 2005 21:33, Chris Hostetter wrote:

> Just doing a cut/paste inline is fine (the mailing list software doesn't
> like most attachments).  Here's an example of what you're talking about
> that seems to work just fine for me...
>

>     public void sampleTest() throws Exception {
>     }

Thanks for the example - even if its not quite what I do, it gives me
something to aim at.

Unfortunately, my current test is a lot more convoluted than that (because
things are in layers).  I will try and break it down like you have done into
a flat form and see were I get to, but its going to take a little time to do.

I think one of the things I am doing is inserting and deleting the "config"
document a few times in the process and thats going to take a bit of work to
flatten.  This test was about number 35 in a massive sequence of building
functionality on top of functionality.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk