lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mark harwood <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: how to control terms to be highlighted?
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 12:35:19 GMT
Looks like you may need to do more intelligent parsing
of the source document.

In the specific example you gave the text comes from a
drop-down combo in a form unrelated to the article
text I imagine you are interested in. There is a lot
of other "guff" around the edges to do with related
news stories I see as hard to remove too without
special knowledge of that page structure.

All assuming of course this doesn't violate the Yahoo
TOS.