lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Kiselevski" <ALEX...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: More than 32 required/prohibited clauses in query
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:41:30 GMT

Thanks, It works, I took binary jar from Luke site

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Hatcher [mailto:erik@ehatchersolutions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:25 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: More than 32 required/prohibited clauses in query

On Dec 27, 2005, at 12:38 PM, Murali wrote:
> On 12/27/05, Yonik Seeley <yseeley@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There is no officially released 1.9 version yet.  Many people are
>> using the current 1.9 branch for production, however, and it is
>> stable
>> (moreso than 1.4.3 IMO).
>

> Why hasn't there been a release since 1.4.3(11/29/04)? Is there a
> date set
> for the next release?

We're overdue for a release, no question.  It's a tough itch to
scratch though, since I run from trunk myself for all my projects.
No date is set and the only thing holding a release back is no one
has yet stepped forward to push out a release.  If I ever find a free
day I'd do it, but I can't predict when that would be.  Other
committers are welcome to tackle it also.  There is a fair bit of
administrative overhead to making a release, at least it seems that
way to me since I've done it so infrequently that I have to re-learn
how to do it each time.

	Erik

Thank you.