lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Re: Multiple terms with the same position in PhraseQuery
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 01:25:20 GMT
>I have used the PhrasePrefixQuery but it has some problems. It
>sometimes throw an exception (OperationNotAllowed) when it is added to
>a boolean query with required flag set. Also it sometimes throws a
>null pointer exception and I don't know why.
>   I am trying to get the latest version (from SVN) but I can't do it.
>I need your help. How can I checkout the project?
>   I use eclipse and it asks me for these information

Subclipse is the Eclipse plug-in for Subversion. Though I've found
that things work best if I:

a. Use the command line or a client like SmartSVN to get the project
files - and I don't put them into the Eclipse Workspace directory.

b. Then launch Eclipse and create a new Java project, importing the
files from the external (SVN-controlled) location.

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler
Krugle, Inc.