lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ahmed El-dawy <aseld...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple terms with the same position in PhraseQuery
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:07:54 GMT
Thanks very much all of you
I have just checked out the SVN version using SmartSVN and it worked
very fine. I will investigate it more carefully as I can use new
features in it.
I see that PhrasePrefixQuery is becoming @deprecated. Good! It made
many problems when I tried to use it. I have switched to
MultiPhraseQuery.

Thanks again

On 11/7/05, Ken Krugler <kkrugler_lists@transpac.com> wrote:
> >I have used the PhrasePrefixQuery but it has some problems. It
> >sometimes throw an exception (OperationNotAllowed) when it is added to
> >a boolean query with required flag set. Also it sometimes throws a
> >null pointer exception and I don't know why.
> >   I am trying to get the latest version (from SVN) but I can't do it.
> >I need your help. How can I checkout the project?
> >   I use eclipse and it asks me for these information
>
> Subclipse is the Eclipse plug-in for Subversion. Though I've found
> that things work best if I:
>
> a. Use the command line or a client like SmartSVN to get the project
> files - and I don't put them into the Eclipse Workspace directory.
>
> b. Then launch Eclipse and create a new Java project, importing the
> files from the external (SVN-controlled) location.
>
> -- Ken
> --
> Ken Krugler
> Krugle, Inc.