lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <ysee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scoring formula
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 22:49:40 GMT
Lucene 1.2 is before my time, but check if the functions are
implemented the same as the current version (they probably are).

Scores are not naturally <= 1, but for most search methods (including
all that return Hits) they are normalized to be between 1 and 0 if the
highest score is greater than 1.

-Yonik
Now hiring -- http://forms.cnet.com/slink?231706