lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bertrand VENZAL" <bertrand.ven...@cirso.fr>
Subject RE how to change scoring tactics?
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:07:56 GMT
Hi,

I had the same problem, I think the easiest is to sort documents after the
search process, in this aim you can use the class TermFreqVector and the
function getTermFrequencies to count the number of search phrase.
But maybe there is an other way faster.

Hope this help

Bertrand

Arjen van der Weijden <Arjen.van.der.Weijden@rivm.nl>
22/11/2005 14:38
Veuillez répondre à
java-user@lucene.apache.org

java-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Objet
how to change scoring tactics?

According to the specs. "the scores are normalized by the length of the
field".
For my application I just need documents to move to the top that have the
highest number of the search-phrase, i.e. scoring without normalization.
How do I do this?

cheers,

Arjen