lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: Is There Other Ports of Nutch?
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:59:11 GMT
No! Porting nutch in general makes no sense.
Since nutch is not a library as lucene but a complete ready to use
application you can download and start.
There is a kind of  'webservice' (open search rss) to be able to
integrate nutch search results in third party applications.

Stefan
... and no from the performance point of view it is also senseless to
port nutch :-)