lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sharma, Siddharth" <Siddharth.Sha...@Staples.com>
Subject RE: lucene jar and war
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:22:38 GMT
Place the lucene jar file in the WEB-INF/lib directory of your web
application prior to creating its war.

If your ISP inspects the war and removes all jar files within it, then I
suppose you might just have to place all the lucene classes under
WEB-INF/classes of your web application as 'loose classes'.

But this is not a lucene related problem. You might be better served to ask
this question in a Java/J2EE forum.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaston [mailto:gasi@artentis.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2005 4:57 PM
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: lucene jar and war

Hello,

My provider only allows to upload war files. My problem is I make a war
archive out of the lucene-1.4.3.jar file and my jsp webpages based on
lucene. And this does not work. I hava one solution to solve my problem:
I have to unpack the lucene-1.4.3.jar file and pack it again with my
.jsp webpages in a war file. My question is: Is there any better solution?

Thank you in advance

Gaston