lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Why are tokens not being indexed?
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:47:28 GMT
What Analyzer are you using?   Have a look at the Analyzer demo with
Lucene in Action's code, or from my java.net article so you can
analyze your analyzer.  Also try out Luke, it really is handy for
seeing inside your index.

And is your text really long (> 10,000 terms)?   If so, you'll need
to set the max. field length higher on IndexWriter (I always use
Integer.MAX_VALUE).

	Erik