lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Search clustering question
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:15:45 GMT

> Does anyone have examples of using Carrot2? I've been looking into it
> lately and am not finding good documentation.

Carrot2 is a programming framework. Its demos are meant to showcase the
technology, but you need to delve into the code to actually build
something of your own.

The manual that should somehow guide you through the installation
process is at:

http://www.cs.put.poznan.pl/dweiss/carrot/manual/ch08.html#sect:installation

There is also a preconfigured example (0.1rc1) ready to be downloaded
from SourceForge's file download area (both a stand-alone application
and a web application).

Finally, if you have problems there are developers willing to help :)
Subscribe to the newslist and send us a message. We will try to provide
some support.

Dawid