lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cortes <dcor...@fib.upc.edu>
Subject Nobody had this problem ?
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:03:59 GMT
Few days ago I write this question:
-Hello, my index works fine but now I activated the last parameter to
add function of indexwriter.
-IndexWriter.add(Field.UnStored("CONTENTS",content,true));
-Now I obtain frequently the message no tvx file. What can I do?
-thks for any replies.
nobody replies me and I don't know if this produced by a silly question
(that I don't understand what I have to do) or nobody had seen a No tvx
file message in their logs.
I read something about tvx files, but I don't obtain any replies, this
messages appears in a index configured wit and without composed option.
My lucene is 1.4.3 and I'm working over a Suse9.2.
The only thing that I wnat to know if I had a mistake in my code or in
my design, or if this message is normal in a specials conditions that I
have.

thks in advance.