lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: korean and lucene
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 17:56:43 GMT
Cheolgoo Kang wrote:

>Thanks Bialecki,

Bialecki is my last name, my first name is Andrzej. No problem, it's
similarly confusing for Europeans to decide between the first and last
name in Asian names... :-) Is your first name Kang?

>I'm trying to test your program, thanks a lot!
>
>And also, can you give me the paper you've cited [1] and [2]? I've
>googled(entire web and google scholar) about it but got nothing.

I got these two papers directly from the author, and he asked me not to
re-distribute them - please write him directly: Leo.G@seznam.cz to
obtain a copy.

I would be most interested in results of your testing.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><