lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gaston <g...@artentis.com>
Subject lucene and jsp
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 17:21:59 GMT
Hallo,

I know my topic is a little bit out of topic. but I am trying and trying
to do something without no effort. I have a very simple application.I
tested this application on my homepc with tomcat 3.3.2 and it worked.
But on the the server off my webhosting agency it does not work. I
putted the jar in the right directory and so on and so I have no idea
why it doesn't work. Perhaps somebody out of you had the same problem
and has a hint for my, what the reason for my failure can be.

My code:
<%@ page import="java.io.*,javax.servlet.*,
javax.servlet.http.*,org.apache.lucene.analysis.Analyzer,org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer,org.apache.lucene.document.Document,org.apache.lucene.document.Field,org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter"

%>
<%

        try
        {
        String[] text = { "Indexierung mit Lucene", "Suche mit Lucene" };
        String indexDir = application.getRealPath("/")+"myindex";
        boolean create = true;

        IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(indexDir, analyzer, create);
        out.println(indexDir);
        for (int i = 0; i < text.length; i++)
        {
            Document document = new Document();
            document.add(Field.Text("textfeld", text[i]));
            writer.addDocument(document);
            out.println("Es klappt");
        }
        writer.close();
        out.println("hallozwei");
        }
        catch(IOException e)
        {
        e.printStackTrace();
        }
        catch(Exception e)
        {
        e.printStackTrace();
        }

%>

Error:

http://gasizwei.meintestaccount.de:9080/gagamodi/indexaufserver.jsp

Thank you in advance.

Greetings

Gaston

P.S. I asked this in j2ee forums but the answers I get didn't help me.