lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Multiple terms with the same position in PhraseQuery
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:23:37 GMT

On 6 Nov 2005, at 16:13, Ahmed El-dawy wrote:

> I have used the PhrasePrefixQuery but it has some problems. It
> sometimes throw an exception (OperationNotAllowed) when it is added to
> a boolean query with required flag set. Also it sometimes throws a
> null pointer exception and I don't know why.
>   I am trying to get the latest version (from SVN) but I can't do it.
> I need your help. How can I checkout the project?
>   I use eclipse and it asks me for these information
> Host: -----
> Repository Path: -----
> User: -----
> Password: ------
> Connection type: (pserver | ext | extssh)
> port: (default | custom)

It looks like this is a CVS dialog as none of those connection types
apply.  Subversion is over HTTP(S).

There are lots of details about accessing the Subversion repository
at Apache here:

     <http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html>

Nothing Eclipse-specific that I've found, but this is the command-
line used in a shell:

     svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/ lucene

Erik