lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Gusenbauer" <stefan.gusenba...@kbse.net>
Subject AW: Determine the index of a hit after using MultiSearcher
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:51:22 GMT
I've done this in the same way every document contains a field with the corresponding index.
I fear there is no other way to do this.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pbatcoi@gmx.net [mailto:pbatcoi@gmx.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. November 2005 14:48
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: Determine the index of a hit after using MultiSearcher

Hello,

I am searching over multiple indices using MultiSearcher. Thus I get hits
from various indices. Is it possible to determine from which index a hit
comes?

The solution I found is to store the index in a document's field, but this
causes some overhead. I would like to find another solution.

Thank you for having read this!

Peter