lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Victor Lee <victor_email...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Use Memoryindex for Lots of Queries With Sort?
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:04:18 GMT
Hi,
   I am using Memeoryindex as described here:
 http://dsd.lbl.gov/nux/api/org/apache/lucene/index/memory/MemoryIndex.html .

 I am using it to match lots(10 thousands) of queries with one document.  Then I want to rank
them based on score and some other variables.  I want to know if there is already a function
that can deal with a lot of queries at the same time instead of doing one at a time as described
in the link, and also I want to know if there is already a function to rank all the queries
with scores.  Of course, I can always use a while loop and implement some kind of simple ranking.
 But I just want to find a more efficient way and don't want to reinvent the wheel.

 Many thanks.