lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From bib_lucene bib <bib_luc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Document as parameter?
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:22:50 GMT
Hi All

I use the following code to display search results

LuceneHitHighlighter highlighter = new LuceneHitHighlighter(queryStr, "snippet", "body");
                for (int i = 0; i < hits.size(); i++) {
                    Document doc = (Document) hits.get(i);
                    highlighter.doHighlight(doc);
                    out.println("SNIPPET: " + doc.get("snippet"));

Issue:

I want to give a link for each matched document, so that I can click on the link and show
the whole document instead of just the snippet. I got a suggestion from Erik Hatcher to use
NullFragmenter.

Question is how can I put the information in the link so that I can pass this document to
another HitHighLighter which is using NullFragmenter.

Any Ideas please...

Thanks
bib/-