lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <lmuxer-mailingli...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Lucene or DB?
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 02:28:41 GMT
Thanks. I will take a look at those classes.
I do need to support search queries like:
- Find all files that are named foo.doc.
- Find all the files that have not been accessed in last 6
months(atime).
- Find all PDF files with size > 2 MB

The HW requirements are flexible in terms of memory and CPUs. But there
will be no DBA to babysit the DB, so it has to be an embedded DB.