lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Kim" <>
Subject RE: Analysis
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 16:07:40 GMT
Not exactly sure what you're asking with regards to Analyzers and
parsing XML...

But for parsing and indexing XML documents with Lucene, you can find a
lot of material out there by searching the list archives and using
google. However, the document I found most helpful was this piece
written by Otis:

I primarily used that to get me started with using Digester and Lucene
together to index XML documents. You can download Apache Commons
Digester from here: