lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gioni <g.gen...@cbim.it>
Subject fnm file disappear
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:25:10 GMT
Hi all

I'm using lucene to index some document, all work withouth problem since
I was replace lucene 1.4.2 with 1.4.3. Now on a random basis I got an
exception:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /usr/local/tomcat-azalea/lucene/_3ax.fnm
(No such file or directory)

The problem is that I use lucene to search documents on a site
containing documents for cancer patients, and after this exception the
search doesen't work anymore til I run a manual reindex.

I look for problem in the log file and the only things i found is that
before the FileNotFoundException there are some other exception like
this:

JavaException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException: Lexical error at line 1,
column 16.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "\"Studi"
org.apache.lucene.queryParser.ParseException: Lexical error at line 1,
column 23.  Encountered: <EOF> after : "\"Associazioni"

I don't know if two problems are related because I have reproduced the
second exception locally but not the first

Anybody knows how to help me.

Thanks

Gioni

--
Gioni Gennai
e-development

CBIM - Consorzio di Bioingegneria e Informatica Medica
P.le Volontari del Sangue 2 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
tel. (+39) 0382.529710
fax. (+39) 0382.526622
e-mail: g.gennai@cbim.it
sito web: http://www.cbim.it