lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Sentence boundary storage
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 22:04:36 GMT
One thing that I know has bogged me is when matching a phrase where I
would expect mathematical formula (which is "just a subphrase"). I
would have liked the phrase-query to extend as far as it wishes but not
passed a given token... would this be possible ?
Presumably a period token and this feature would have provided the same?

paul