lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Koji Sekiguchi" <koji.sekigu...@m4.dion.ne.jp>
Subject RE: score formula in Similarity javadoc
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:55:51 GMT
Hi Yonik,

I'd checked TermQuery, TermScorer and TermWeight then
sent the previous mail. But after getting your reply, I did double-check
and I understand that you are correct.

So, the formula in LIA should be re-corrected? :)

Scoring formula figure omission
http://www.lucenebook.com/blog/errata/scoring_formula_omission.html

Thank you very much,

Koji