lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: Can I Do Reverse Search?
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2005 16:44:44 GMT
Index the keywords of your ads with lucene.
Extract all words from your page (ajax), remove stop words, build a
query from the page words by connect the words with OR and you will
find the best matching ad.
You may need to limit the words per page or set the maximum clauses
to a much higher number.
HTH
Stefan