lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <>
Subject Re: Recommendation on Reading or Websites or Examples of How to Use Lucene?
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:30:06 GMT

On 21 Oct 2005, at 17:53, Sam Lee wrote:

> Hi,
>   Do you guys have good recommendation on websites
> that have detail explanation about how to use Lucene?
> If they have source examples too, that would be great.
>  I already read the book Lucene in Action.

Sam - out of curiosity, what does Lucene in Action lack that you
seek?   Along those lines, anyone with suggestions on what topics to
add to the 2nd edition, or even better, what to remove, are gladly
accepted.  Please e-mail me off-list.

There are many articles about Lucene, most (all?) are linked from here:

Those should give you plenty more material to work with, perhaps more
concretely than covered in LIA.  Also, the source code to LIA is
freely available, in case you were not already aware of that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message