lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Lamprecht <clampre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: searching on special characters as in "C++"
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:42:08 GMT
StandardAnalyzer's grammar tokenizes C# and C++ down to "C".  So you
can either use an analyzer that tokenizes differently (such as
WhitespaceAnalyzer), or modify the JavaCC grammar for StandardAnalyzer
and rebuild your own custom version.  If you go the latter route, have
a look at NutchAnalysis.jj (in the nutch project), it correctly
handles C++ and C#.

-chris