lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Rodenburg <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RemoteSearchable and sorting
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 18:22:21 GMT
As a follow-on to this, the problem appears to have been PBKAC (problem
between keyboard and chair).

Sorting works fine as long as all indexes being referenced contain the field
being sorted. When executing a remote search, the container application
(that's me) needs to be sure to bubble up the exceptions appropriately.

-- j