lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Rodenburg <jeff.rodenb...@gmail.com>
Subject RemoteSearchable and sorting
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:41:28 GMT
Are there known limitations or issues with sorting and RemoteSearchable? I'm
encountering problems attempting to sort through a MultiSearcher
(ParallelMultiSearcher, actually). I'm using an array of RemoteSearchable
objects as the Searchable[] source. If I change the source indexes to be
local IndexSearchers, sorting works just fine.

I've searched the threads of this mailing list as well as the outstanding
issues on the Apache issue tracker, but haven't found anything related to
this problem.

Thanks,