lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rob Young <bubble...@gmail.com>
Subject StandardTokenizer throws extra exceptions
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 09:27:47 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to create another, slightly changed, version of
StandardAnalyzer. I've coppied out the source, editted the .jj file and
re-built the StandardTokenizer class. The problem I am facing is, when I
have all this in eclipse it's telling me that the ParseException is not
compatible with the throws clause in TokenStream.next(), I check
TokenStream.next() and the only Exception it's throwing there is
IOException. How can I get around this error? As far as I can see
StandardAnalyzer doesn't seem to do anything to get around it.

Cheers
Rob